Aluminum is the most commonly used material for the construction of removable industrial building structures. It is also one of the star materials in enclosures and roofs. In fact, at VALL, our best-selling product is the removable industrial buildings AluSpace .
Table of contents
But do you know why these warehouses are the preferred choice of many companies, organisations and associations? Here we explain why they are so popular.
These are the top 5 reasons why you should choose an aluminium structure for a removable building or an industrial tent:.
- Resistance and impermeability
- Reflection of light and heat
One of the main advantages of aluminium structures is their great lightness. Each cubic centimetre of aluminium weighs only 2.7 grams, that is, a third of what steel weighs. Much less than the weight of the construction material of a conventional work.
For this reason, in removable industrial buildings, aluminium is not only used to manufacture structures, but is also used to manufacture enclosure and roof panels.
This great lightness is what makes it the easiest and fastest warehouse to assemble in the sector. The one that requires less human and mechanical effort. And this, of course, means a shorter period of time for its assembly and a lower economic cost.
In fact, by weighing less, it is also cheaper to transport, since the vehicles need less fuel to load with the aluminium.
2. Resistance and impermeability.
Very important is its high resistance and impermeability. Something especially interesting in areas of snow or heavy rain, where it can accumulate abundantly on the covers or hit them with force. So it is ideal to host logistics centers in winter, Christmas fairs or skating rinks for Christmas, among other uses.
Remember that aluminium is very light, so supporting its cover does not add effort to the structure. Very adverse climatic circumstances have to occur for the building to begin to suffer.
But aluminium is not only resistant to weight. It also has a high resistance to corrosion. This makes it ideal for removable warehouses in areas of common inclement weather, such as wind, rain or high humidity.
3. Reflection of light and heat.
Aluminium has an excellent level of reflection and great resistance to high temperatures. Properties that provide structures, panels and entire buildings with magnificent advantages: It
- allows great thermal comfort. This is an advantage to take into account for any use in which the well-being of people is important, since it does not allow heat to pass into the interior of the warehouse , nor does it allow the interior heat to escape. Thus, it is ideal, for example, when it is used to create changing rooms, host events, factory canteens or educational centers, as a covered area for leisure in nursing homes or to house civic centers. In fact, they are the ones that are preferred to house sports halls.
- It guarantees great energy efficiency. Especially when it comes to withstanding high temperatures. They manage to maintain a cooler cool indoor environment with a low energy consumption, even in the hottest and sunniest geographic areas or times of the year. Thus, you can guarantee the comfort of people and the correct conservation of products with greater savings in energy supplies. Something very relevant in areas such as, for example, the agri-food or pharmaceutical industries, health care warehouses or spaces used for sports.
Aluminium is a material non-toxic, which does not give off odor or taste of any kind. A particularly relevant property in livestock, as well as when installing dining rooms, whether industrial, school or special events.
Aluminium is a 100% recyclable material. According to European Aluminium Association the carbon footprint related to aluminium production has decreased in Europe by 21% since 2010 and 55% since 1990.
But, beyond the sustainability of the material itself, aluminium removable buildings can change use many times before decommissioning. Its useful life is long because when its use ends, it can be sold or rented for another entity to give it a new use. Or if the company wants to relocate, it can take the warehouse with it instead of building a new one. You can also expand or reduce it if your needs change. And if any part or part deteriorates, it can be replaced easily and quickly, with very little use of material, mechanical and human resources. And all those deteriorated aluminium pieces go to the recycling process to continue circulating in a sustainable economy.
These are the main reasons to choose aluminium structures for removable buildings. And they make clear the advantages why different sectors choose this type of modular buildings.
In VALL, as manufacturers and builders of aluminium removable buildings, we not only bet on this material and we study the improvement of its use and efficiency. We also work on it from the maximum social and environmental responsibility. And we accompany you with a top quality advisory and monitoring service. That is why AluSpace, Vall buildings are so in demand throughout Europe and beyond its borders.